Call: 0121 472 8000 • email: info@westhillendowment.org
What's Happening
Interfaith Network
Dear God...
“The ocean is like God and raindrops are the religion. When they fall into the ocean they become one.”
Zoya Ahmed and Nurun Uddin

Great Lakes Outreach
Bible Loans for Burundi
What we hope to achieve:

We aim to provide Bibles for 2000 pupils. Each Bible in Kirundi, the local language, will be sourced from the Burundi Bible Society and costs £5. Each pupil will pay back £2 or 40% of this cost over one year, with a quarterly repayment of 50 pence. The other 60% of the cost will be covered by us. At the end of the year, the pupils will own their own Bible.
 
  
 GLO_bible_loan_students